Thursday, 17 December 2015

Finally
Banga Lee, has reacted to the allegations his music
producer DeeVee levied against YBNL bossOlamide.
DeeVee who took to twitter some days back, said the
Shakiti Bobo singer Olamide, had been stealing
musical ideas from his boss DBanj.
In an interview with naij.com, Dbanj had this to say; "
I didn't know about the message from DeeVee but the
truth is the truth. My house is open; I have songs you
guys have not heard. I have songs that I'm about to
release with producers you guys have asked me to
work with. From time, anyone can come into my
studio and listen to our songs and not just Olamide
can come in. To me, it's not stealing, I see it as
inspiration.
This particular one, this is a line I have been saying
for a long time, Shake it, don't break it; it took your
mama nine months to make it. I actually heard it
from Prince Aremo Oniru. Even Baddo (Olamide) had
played about it saying, "Baba if you no use this line I
go use am o" but I said I go use am".
Koko master Dbanj, earlier had a private screening of
his soon to-be-released visual EP " An Epic Journey",
as fans are anxiously waiting for its release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your Comment....

ution'