Sunday, 13 December 2015

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has shed a bit
of light on the silent war going on in Nollywood.
According to Halima, not every one of them
congratulates each other, when another breaks a
record. She says, she is however not one, because
she congratulates all, when a record is achieved.
She thanked those who have congratulated her in the
past, and says she cares less about others who
ignores her success, but then, they are the ones she
now intends to watch out for, because they are not
her true friends. Here's what she said to Punch;
I am in an industry where people find it hard to
congratulate you when there is good news. I often
celebrate others and I am aware that not everyone
can be like me. Most of my colleagues do not
congratulate themselves whenever a feat has been
achieved. I do not wait for people's commendation
because it would not fetch me money. I appreciate
those who do and I do not care about the rest who
don't. Some of my colleagues are capable of blocking
every avenue of opportunity that comes my way. I
pay attention to those who do not clap when I win
because they are the ones I must avoid. These same
people will invite you to their movie set and act as
though they are your true friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your Comment....

ution'