Sunday, 13 December 2015

Al Ain striker Emmanuel Emenike has said he has
never doubted his ability to score goals despite
criticisms.
And the Fenerbahce loanee said he is looking
forward to end the year on a higher note after
scoring two goals against Al Shaab on Friday in a 4-2
win.
The former Spartak Moscow striker has been
criticised for going through a rough patch, but seems
he has been able to block out the critics to
concentrate on his performance and score goals
after he returned from injury.
"I always believe in what I can do most, I don't doubt
myself and it has always worked for me," Emenike
said.
"My last goal at home against Al Ahli has really
boosted my spirit and I am building on it with these
two goals.
"Scoring goals is my responsibility but my bigger
priority is to contribute to the team. We are playing
well every week, it's a sign of good form and
hopefully working towards being champions again.
But it's not all about an individual but everybody in
the team."
"Every game is important, we need more points
before the year runs out, it will enable us to resume
with high confidence to continue from where we
stopped, and for me, I aim to end it on high and
resume with more goals next year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your Comment....

ution'