1. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
2. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
3. Hot water is heavier than cold.
4. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
6. If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
7. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
8. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
9. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
10. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
11. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
12. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
13. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
14. A crocodile can't move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a
special blend of cotton and linen. In 1932, when a shortage of cash
occurred in Tenino, Washington, USA, notes were made out of wood for a
16. The Grammy Awards were introduced to counter the
threat of rock music. In the late 1950s, a group of record executives
were alarmed by the explosive success of rock ‘n roll, considering it a
threat to "quality" music.
17. Tea is said to have been discovered in
2737 BC by a Chinese emperor when some tea leaves accidentally blew
into a pot of boiling water. The tea bag was introduced in 1908 by
Thomas Sullivan of New York.
18. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber. A ball of
solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.
20. Rats and horses can't vomit.