Friday, 29 January 2016

Barcelona forward, Neymar, has confessed he
would love to play for Pep Guardiola.
The Bayern Munich manager, who coached Barca
between 2008 and 2012, has already announced
that he is joining a Premier League club, after his
current deal runs out in the summer.
Neymar says he hopes to play for the Spaniard in
the future and also experience the Major League
Soccer.
When asked if there was one manager he would like
to work with, the Brazilian told Red Bull’s website:
“Yes, there is one: Guardiola is a guy who I really
admire and who I would love to work with.
“It is tough to say if I want to play in other
countries. Nobody knows tomorrow, but I am very
happy where I am right now at Barcelona.
“I have the will to go back to Brazil some day and I
also would like to play in [the] USA – those two
countries are two where I want to play later on in
my career.
“[The USA] is a place where the game is growing
and attracting the interest of lots of players, who
are becoming more and more popular there.
“So this makes me curious, it makes me interested
to see it closely.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your Comment....

ution'