Saturday, 6 February 2016

Eden Hazard has admitted he sent a message of
apology to Jose Mourinho after the coach was
sacked by Chelsea in December.
The Chelsea winger admitted he felt guilty for the
Portuguese coach's dismissal and says he has no
explanation for his team's dramatic loss of form
this season
Hazard was named the PFA Player of the Year as
Chelsea stormed to the Premier League title last
season but his form in 2015-16 has fallen well
short of those standards.
The Belgian did not score his first goal of the
campaign - a penalty against Championship side
MK Dons - until the end of January and says he
felt guilty about Mourinho's dismissal.
"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he
had gone and, well, just that I was sorry," Hazard
told the Guardian. "We'd enjoyed all that success
together last season, but this time round we
hadn't.
"I felt a little bit guilty because I'd been player of
the year. I'd been one of the most decisive
players, and this year I'd performed less well.
"I hadn't been at the same level. So I sent that
text to Jose and he came back to me, wishing me
all the best for the future. For a team of
champions to go through what we have this year
even I can't explain.
"Things have been better recently, but we're still
not winning games quite as we used to. No one
can put his finger on what's happened at
Chelsea."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your Comment....

ution'